There is no publicly available rating for this care provider for one or more of the following reasons:
- He or she does not see patients in the outpatient clinic setting.
- He or she sees patients, but has not yet received the minimum number of Patient Satisfaction Reviews. To be eligible for display,
we require a minimum of 40 surveys. This ensures that the rating is accurate and statistically reliable.
- He or she is a community provider, not a Geisinger-employed provider. Community providers tend to see patients in their own private outpatient practices,
which we do not survey.
- Hematology, Board Certified, 2008
- Medical Oncology, Board Certified, 2008
- Univ. of Pittsburgh, School of Medicine 2001
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health System 2004
- Fox Chase Cancer Center 2008
Solid tumor cases, lung cancer, head and neck cance.
Dr. Panikkar specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and management of cancer. Through Geisinger’s unique multi-disciplinary approach, Dr. Panikkar offers patients a comprehensive treatment plan based on the knowledge of an entire team of cancer experts. He has special interest in caring for patients with lung cancer and head and neck cancer.
Patient Satisfaction Ratings: