There is no publicly available rating for this care provider for one or more of the following reasons:
- He or she does not see patients in the outpatient clinic setting.
- He or she sees patients, but has not yet received the minimum number of Patient Satisfaction Reviews. To be eligible for display,
we require a minimum of 40 surveys. This ensures that the rating is accurate and statistically reliable.
- He or she is a community provider, not a Geisinger-employed provider. Community providers tend to see patients in their own private outpatient practices,
which we do not survey.
- Pediatric Orthopaedics
- Orthopaedic Surgery, Board Certified, 1984
- Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University 1975
- Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital 1977
- Thomas Jefferson U. Hospital 1981
Dr. Mirenda specializes in treating children with club feet, hip dysplasia, limb deformity, growth disorders, fractures, musculoskeletal conditions, athletic and sports injuries and pediatric trauma injuries.
American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
American Academy of Pediatrics
American Medical Association
Pediatric Orthopaedic Society of North America
Patient Satisfaction Ratings: