There is no publicly available rating for this care provider for one or more of the following reasons:
- He or she does not see patients in the outpatient clinic setting.
- He or she sees patients, but has not yet received the minimum number of Patient Satisfaction Reviews. To be eligible for display,
we require a minimum of 40 surveys. This ensures that the rating is accurate and statistically reliable.
- He or she is a community provider, not a Geisinger-employed provider. Community providers tend to see patients in their own private outpatient practices,
which we do not survey.
- Pennsylvania College of Optometry 1993
- Ohio State U., College of Optometry 1995
Research interests include oculomotor dysfunctions induced by traumatic brain Injury and the evaluation of wavefront-guided correction of higher-order visual aberrations.
American Academy of Optometry
American College of Medical Optometry
American Optometric Association
Armed Forces Optometric Society
Association of Military Surgeons of the United States
Patient Satisfaction Ratings: