There is no publicly available rating for this care provider for one or more of the following reasons:
- He or she does not see patients in the outpatient clinic setting.
- He or she sees patients, but has not yet received the minimum number of Patient Satisfaction Reviews. To be eligible for display,
we require a minimum of 30 surveys. This ensures that the rating is accurate and statistically reliable.
- He or she is a community provider, not a Geisinger-employed provider. Community providers tend to see patients in their own private outpatient practices,
which we do not survey.
- Hematology, Board Certified, 2002
- Medical Oncology, Board Certified, 2002
- Palliative Medicine, Board Certified, 2010
- Baroda Medical College - India 1990
- Long Island College Hospital- Closed 1999
- SUNY Univ. Hospital - Brooklyn, NY 2002
Hematology, medical oncology, treatment of solid tumors with chemotherapy, hematologic malignancies include leukemia, Hodgkins disease and multiple myeloma
Patient Satisfaction Ratings: