There is no publicly available rating for this care provider for one or more of the following reasons:
- He or she does not see patients in the outpatient clinic setting.
- He or she sees patients, but has not yet received the minimum number of Patient Satisfaction Reviews. To be eligible for display,
we require a minimum of 40 surveys. This ensures that the rating is accurate and statistically reliable.
- He or she is a community provider, not a Geisinger-employed provider. Community providers tend to see patients in their own private outpatient practices,
which we do not survey.
- Neurological Surgery, Board Certified, 2008
- Spine Surgery
- Nova Southeastern U., College of Osteopathic Medicine 1999
- Botsford General Hospital 2001
- Providence Hospital - Southfield, MI 2002
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine 2007
Complex spine surgery and reconstruction, minimally invasive spine surgery, trigeminal neuralgia, chronic pain surgery, carpal tunnel and peripheral nerve surgery, hydrocephalus, trauma, neurosurgical critical care and kyphoplasty for compression fracture pain, spine surgery.
Patient Satisfaction Ratings: