There is no publicly available rating for this care provider for one or more of the following reasons:
- He or she does not see patients in the outpatient clinic setting.
- He or she sees patients, but has not yet received the minimum number of Patient Satisfaction Reviews. To be eligible for display,
we require a minimum of 30 surveys. This ensures that the rating is accurate and statistically reliable.
- He or she is a community provider, not a Geisinger-employed provider. Community providers tend to see patients in their own private outpatient practices,
which we do not survey.
- Ophthalmology, Board Certified, 1987
- Eye Surgery
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine 1981
- Mercy Suburban Hospital - Norristown, PA 1982
- Geisinger Medical Center 1985
Dr. LeMasters specializes in the medical and surgical treatment of cataracts. His clinical interests incude glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy and general ophthalmology.
Dr. Lemasters sees patients in Coal Township and Sunbury. He performs surgeries at Geisinger Shamokin Area Community Hospital and at Geisinger Outpatient Surgery Center Woodbine Lane in Danville.
Patient Satisfaction Ratings: