There is no publicly available rating for this care provider for one or more of the following reasons:
- He or she does not see patients in the outpatient clinic setting.
- He or she sees patients, but has not yet received the minimum number of Patient Satisfaction Reviews. To be eligible for display,
we require a minimum of 30 surveys. This ensures that the rating is accurate and statistically reliable.
- He or she is a community provider, not a Geisinger-employed provider. Community providers tend to see patients in their own private outpatient practices,
which we do not survey.
- Ophthalmology, Board Certified, 1991
- Eye Surgery
- Medical College of Pennsylvania Hospital 1985
- Geisinger Medical Center 1986
Fellowship-trained in vitreoretinal surgery and medical retina, Dr. Vrabec specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, primary and complex retinal detachments, macular pucker, macular holes and other vitreoretinal disorders.
American Academy of Ophthalmology
American Uveitis Society
Association for Research and Vision in Ophthalmology
Association of University Professors in Ophthalmology
Society of Heed Fellows
Wills Eye Society
Patient Satisfaction Ratings: