There is no publicly available rating for this care provider for one or more of the following reasons:
- He or she does not see patients in the outpatient clinic setting.
- He or she sees patients, but has not yet received the minimum number of Patient Satisfaction Reviews. To be eligible for display,
we require a minimum of 30 surveys. This ensures that the rating is accurate and statistically reliable.
- He or she is a community provider, not a Geisinger-employed provider. Community providers tend to see patients in their own private outpatient practices,
which we do not survey.
- Radiation Oncology, Board Certified, 2003
- SUNY at Buffalo, School of Medicine 1998
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute 2003
Intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT) of all body parts for treatment of cancer
Image guided radiation therapy (IGRT) of all body parts for treatment of cancer
High dose rate brachytherapy (HDR) for gynelogical cancer and breast cancer
Stereotactic radiosurgery (SRS or SBRT) of brain, lung and spine
Clinical interests in brain and lung cancers
Active participant in breast multidisciplinary clinic, thoracic multidisciplinary clinic and brain multidisciplinary clinic
Patient Satisfaction Ratings: