There is no publicly available rating for this care provider for one or more of the following reasons:
- He or she does not see patients in the outpatient clinic setting.
- He or she sees patients, but has not yet received the minimum number of Patient Satisfaction Reviews. To be eligible for display,
we require a minimum of 30 surveys. This ensures that the rating is accurate and statistically reliable.
- He or she is a community provider, not a Geisinger-employed provider. Community providers tend to see patients in their own private outpatient practices,
which we do not survey.
- Urology, Board Certified, 2006
- Temple University, School of Medicine 1998
- Loyola University Chicago, Stritch School of Medicine 2000
- Loyola University Chicago, Stritch School of Medicine 2004
Minimally invasive treatment of stone disease, BPH, infertility, voiding dysfunction, general urology; prostate, bladder and testicular cancer
American Urological Association
National Urologic Ultrasound Faculty
Patient Satisfaction Ratings: