There is no publicly available rating for this care provider for one or more of the following reasons:
- He or she does not see patients in the outpatient clinic setting.
- He or she sees patients, but has not yet received the minimum number of Patient Satisfaction Reviews. To be eligible for display,
we require a minimum of 30 surveys. This ensures that the rating is accurate and statistically reliable.
- He or she is a community provider, not a Geisinger-employed provider. Community providers tend to see patients in their own private outpatient practices,
which we do not survey.
- Hematology, Board Certified, 2002
- Medical Oncology, Board Certified, 2004
- Dhaka Medical College 1992
- New York Hospital - Cornell Medical Center 1999
- SUNY - Stony Brook University Hospital 2002
Cancer of the gastrointestinal tract which includes esophagus, pancreas, colorectal and hepato-biliary
Patient Satisfaction Ratings: