There is no publicly available rating for this care provider for one or more of the following reasons:
- He or she does not see patients in the outpatient clinic setting.
- He or she sees patients, but has not yet received the minimum number of Patient Satisfaction Reviews. To be eligible for display,
we require a minimum of 30 surveys. This ensures that the rating is accurate and statistically reliable.
- He or she is a community provider, not a Geisinger-employed provider. Community providers tend to see patients in their own private outpatient practices,
which we do not survey.
- Cardiovascular Disease, Board Certified, 1989
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Board Certified, 1992
- Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University 1984
- Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center 1987
- George Washington Univ, School of Medicine/Health Sc 1989
- George Washington Univ, School of Medicine/Health Sc 1990
Catheter ablation, pacemaker/defibrillator/cardiac resynchronization device implantation and management, pacemaker and defibrillator lead extraction, arrhythmia consultation including atrial arrhythmias, supraventricular tachycardia, ventricular tachycardia, brady arrhythmias and syncope
American College of Cardiology
Heart Rhythm Society
Patient Satisfaction Ratings: