There is no publicly available rating for this care provider for one or more of the following reasons:
- He or she does not see patients in the outpatient clinic setting.
- He or she sees patients, but has not yet received the minimum number of Patient Satisfaction Reviews. To be eligible for display,
we require a minimum of 30 surveys. This ensures that the rating is accurate and statistically reliable.
- He or she is a community provider, not a Geisinger-employed provider. Community providers tend to see patients in their own private outpatient practices,
which we do not survey.
- Surgery, Board Certified, 1986
- Vascular Surgery, Board Certified, 1990
- Endovascular Surgery
- Georgetown University Medical School 1980
- Georgetown University Medical Center 1985
- Eastern Virginia Medical School 1987
Vascular and endovascular surgery: thoracic and aortic aneurysm endografts, carotid artery stents and endarterectomy, renal & mesenteric stents, endovascular and open repair of abdominal and thoracic aortic aneurysms; leg artery bypass, balloon angioplasty, minimally invasive treatments including peripheral interventions as well as venous closure for varicose veins.
Patient Satisfaction Ratings: