There is no publicly available rating for this care provider for one or more of the following reasons:
- He or she does not see patients in the outpatient clinic setting.
- He or she sees patients, but has not yet received the minimum number of Patient Satisfaction Reviews. To be eligible for display,
we require a minimum of 40 surveys. This ensures that the rating is accurate and statistically reliable.
- He or she is a community provider, not a Geisinger-employed provider. Community providers tend to see patients in their own private outpatient practices,
which we do not survey.
- Thoracic Surgery, Board Certified, 2002
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Heart Surgery
- Temple University, School of Medicine 1993
- Morristown Memorial Hospital 1998
- Allegheny University Hospitals - Allegheny General 2001
Adult cardiac surgery; coronary artery bypass, including minimally invasive (off pump and beating heart) surgery; heart valve repair and replacement, including minimally invasive procedures; surgery for atrial fibrillation; surgery for thoracic aortic diseases; lung, and hiatal hernia procedures including video assisted thoracic surgery; ventricular assist devices
Patient Satisfaction Ratings: