There is no publicly available rating for this care provider for one or more of the following reasons:
- He or she does not see patients in the outpatient clinic setting.
- He or she sees patients, but has not yet received the minimum number of Patient Satisfaction Reviews. To be eligible for display,
we require a minimum of 30 surveys. This ensures that the rating is accurate and statistically reliable.
- He or she is a community provider, not a Geisinger-employed provider. Community providers tend to see patients in their own private outpatient practices,
which we do not survey.
- Thoracic Surgery, Board Certified, 2002
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Heart Surgery
- Temple University, School of Medicine 1993
- Morristown Memorial Hospital 1998
- Allegheny University Hospitals - Allegheny General 2001
Treatment and management of valvular heart disease. Structural heart disease including TAVR and T-MVR ventricular assist devices. High-risk coronary artery bypass, including beating heart surgery. Mitral valve repair. Tricuspid valve repair. Treatment and management of thoracic aortic diseases (aneurysms), valve sparing aortic root surgery. ECMO thoracic oncology; treatment of lung and esophageal cancer. Video assisted thoracic surgery. Foregut surgery; anti-reflux and para-esophageal hernia procedures. Pacemakers. Lead extraction.
American College of Cardiology
Patient Satisfaction Ratings: