There is no publicly available rating for this care provider for one or more of the following reasons:
- He or she does not see patients in the outpatient clinic setting.
- He or she sees patients, but has not yet received the minimum number of Patient Satisfaction Reviews. To be eligible for display,
we require a minimum of 30 surveys. This ensures that the rating is accurate and statistically reliable.
- He or she is a community provider, not a Geisinger-employed provider. Community providers tend to see patients in their own private outpatient practices,
which we do not survey.
- Sleep Medicine, Board Certified, 2009
- UMDNJ - School of Osteopathic Medicine 1983
- Malcolm Grow Medical Center 1984
- SUNY at Stony Brook, College of Medicine 1991
- U. of Texas, Medical School at Galveston 1995
Space Medicine Research
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center 2001
- New England Medical Center-Tufts 2003
Intraoperative Neurophysiologic Monitoring, Sleep Medicine, Neuromuscular Medicine
Patient Satisfaction Ratings: