There is no publicly available rating for this care provider for one or more of the following reasons:
- He or she does not see patients in the outpatient clinic setting.
- He or she sees patients, but has not yet received the minimum number of Patient Satisfaction Reviews. To be eligible for display,
we require a minimum of 40 surveys. This ensures that the rating is accurate and statistically reliable.
- He or she is a community provider, not a Geisinger-employed provider. Community providers tend to see patients in their own private outpatient practices,
which we do not survey.
- Nephrology, Board Certified, 2002
- Transplantation Services
- Madras Medical College 1993
- Hackensack University Medical Center 1997
- UMDNJ - U. Hospital - Newark, NJ 1999
- UMDNJ - U. Hospital - Newark, NJ 2001
- SUNY - Stony Brook University Hospital 2002
Chronic kidney disease, acute renal failure, kidney transplantation, liver transplantation
Patient Satisfaction Ratings: