There is no publicly available rating for this care provider for one or more of the following reasons:
- He or she does not see patients in the outpatient clinic setting.
- He or she sees patients, but has not yet received the minimum number of Patient Satisfaction Reviews. To be eligible for display,
we require a minimum of 30 surveys. This ensures that the rating is accurate and statistically reliable.
- He or she is a community provider, not a Geisinger-employed provider. Community providers tend to see patients in their own private outpatient practices,
which we do not survey.
- Infectious Diseases, Board Certified, 1990
- U. of Cincinnati, College of Medicine 1981
- Mary Imogene Bassett Hospital and Clinics 1982
- Christ Hospital - Cincinnati, OH 1983
- Mary Imogene Bassett Hospital and Clinics 1986
- U. of Rochester Affiliated Hospitals 1990
Rapid molecular diagnostics
Prosthetic joint and related orthopaedic infections
American College of Physicians
American Society of Microbiology
Infectious Disease Society of America
Society for Hospital Epidemiology of America
Patient Satisfaction Ratings: