There is no publicly available rating for this care provider for one or more of the following reasons:
- He or she does not see patients in the outpatient clinic setting.
- He or she sees patients, but has not yet received the minimum number of Patient Satisfaction Reviews. To be eligible for display,
we require a minimum of 30 surveys. This ensures that the rating is accurate and statistically reliable.
- He or she is a community provider, not a Geisinger-employed provider. Community providers tend to see patients in their own private outpatient practices,
which we do not survey.
- Endocrinology - Metabolism, Board Certified, 2007
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine 2002
- Geisinger Medical Center 2005
- SUNY Upstate Medical University 2007
Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes, insulin pumps, continuous glucose monitors
Thyroid cancer, thyroid nodules, hyperthyroidism, hypothyroidism, Graves’ disease, Hashimoto’s disease
Pituitary tumors, acromegaly, Cushing's disease, prolactinoma, nonfunctioning pituitary macro adenoma, sella mass adrenal tumors, pheochromocytoma, Cushing's syndrome, hyperaldosteronism, Addison's disease
Gestational diabetes, thyroid and pituitary disease treatment during pregnancy, osteoporosis, DXA imaging, and metabolic bone diseases
Patient Satisfaction Ratings: