There is no publicly available rating for this care provider for one or more of the following reasons:
- He or she does not see patients in the outpatient clinic setting.
- He or she sees patients, but has not yet received the minimum number of Patient Satisfaction Reviews. To be eligible for display,
we require a minimum of 30 surveys. This ensures that the rating is accurate and statistically reliable.
- He or she is a community provider, not a Geisinger-employed provider. Community providers tend to see patients in their own private outpatient practices,
which we do not survey.
- Ophthalmology, Board Certified, 2008
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine 2002
- Geisinger Medical Center 2006
- U. of California - Davis Medical Center 2008
A fellowship-trained vitreoretinal specialist/surgeon, Dr. Cessna treats macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, retinal detachments, inherited retinopathies, macular holes, epiretinal membranes and other vitreoretinal diseases.
American Academy of Ophthalmology
American Board of Ophthalmology
American Society of Retina Specialists
Pennsylvania Academy of Ophthalmology
Patient Satisfaction Ratings: