There is no publicly available rating for this care provider for one or more of the following reasons:
- He or she does not see patients in the outpatient clinic setting.
- He or she sees patients, but has not yet received the minimum number of Patient Satisfaction Reviews. To be eligible for display,
we require a minimum of 30 surveys. This ensures that the rating is accurate and statistically reliable.
- He or she is a community provider, not a Geisinger-employed provider. Community providers tend to see patients in their own private outpatient practices,
which we do not survey.
- Orthopaedic Surgery, Board Certified, 1999
- West Virginia University, School of Medicine 1988
- Naval Hospital - Portsmouth, VA 1989
- Naval Aerospace Medical Institute 1990
- Geisinger Medical Center 1997
Orthopaedics, elbow trauma, joint reconstruction surgery including upper and lower extremity and mini-incision surgeries, fracture care
American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
Patient Satisfaction Ratings: