There is no publicly available rating for this care provider for one or more of the following reasons:
- He or she does not see patients in the outpatient clinic setting.
- He or she sees patients, but has not yet received the minimum number of Patient Satisfaction Reviews. To be eligible for display,
we require a minimum of 40 surveys. This ensures that the rating is accurate and statistically reliable.
- He or she is a community provider, not a Geisinger-employed provider. Community providers tend to see patients in their own private outpatient practices,
which we do not survey.
- Developmental Behavioral Pediatrics, Board Certified, 2006
- Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, Board Certified, 2002
- Pediatrics, Board Certified, 1999
- Neurodevelopmental Pediatrics
- Georgetown University Medical School 1991
- David Grant USAF Medical Center 1992
- Mayo Clinic - Rochester, MN 1999
Autism, intellectual disabilities, language disorders; genetic disorders associated with developmental disabilities
American Academy of Pediatrics
Child Neurology Society
Kennedy Fellows Association
Patient Satisfaction Ratings: