There is no publicly available rating for this care provider for one or more of the following reasons:
- He or she does not see patients in the outpatient clinic setting.
- He or she sees patients, but has not yet received the minimum number of Patient Satisfaction Reviews. To be eligible for display,
we require a minimum of 30 surveys. This ensures that the rating is accurate and statistically reliable.
- He or she is a community provider, not a Geisinger-employed provider. Community providers tend to see patients in their own private outpatient practices,
which we do not survey.
- Surgery, Board Certified, 1997
- Bariatric Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- Surgical Oncology
- Georgetown University Medical School 1989
- Georgetown University Medical School 1990
- Georgetown University Medical Center 1991
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center 1993
- Georgetown University Medical Center 1996
Minimally invasive approaches to esophageal disease, including reflux, achalasia, diverticula and cancer; laparoscopic gastric surgery, including bariatric and cancer; laparoscopic adrenal and colon surgery; minimally invasive approaches to thoracic surgery including lung and thymus; surgical endoscopy
Patient Satisfaction Ratings: