There is no publicly available rating for this care provider for one or more of the following reasons:
- He or she does not see patients in the outpatient clinic setting.
- He or she sees patients, but has not yet received the minimum number of Patient Satisfaction Reviews. To be eligible for display,
we require a minimum of 40 surveys. This ensures that the rating is accurate and statistically reliable.
- He or she is a community provider, not a Geisinger-employed provider. Community providers tend to see patients in their own private outpatient practices,
which we do not survey.
- Hand Surgery, Board Certified, 2011
- Sports Medicine
- Orthopaedic Surgery, Board Certified, 2009
- SUNY Upstate Medical University 2001
- Geisinger Medical Center 2006
- SUNY Upstate U. Hospital - Syracuse, NY 2007
- Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children 2007
Joel Klena, MD has a special interest in minimally invasive carpal tunnel surgery. He also treats congenital abnormalities, athletic injuries, tendonitis, arthritis, and trauma of the hand and wrist.
American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
American Society for Surgery of the Hand
Pennsylvania Orthopaedic Society
Patient Satisfaction Ratings: