There is no publicly available rating for this care provider for one or more of the following reasons:
- He or she does not see patients in the outpatient clinic setting.
- He or she sees patients, but has not yet received the minimum number of Patient Satisfaction Reviews. To be eligible for display,
we require a minimum of 30 surveys. This ensures that the rating is accurate and statistically reliable.
- He or she is a community provider, not a Geisinger-employed provider. Community providers tend to see patients in their own private outpatient practices,
which we do not survey.
- Critical Care Medicine, Board Certified, 1991
- Pulmonary Disease, Board Certified, 1990
- Sleep Medicine
- Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University 1984
- Geisinger Medical Center 1987
- Geisinger Medical Center 1990
Comprehensive management of critically ill patients, septic shock/ARDS/multiple trauma, problem wound healing, pulmonary embolism, DVT propholaxis
Patient Satisfaction Ratings: