There is no publicly available rating for this care provider for one or more of the following reasons:
- He or she does not see patients in the outpatient clinic setting.
- He or she sees patients, but has not yet received the minimum number of Patient Satisfaction Reviews. To be eligible for display,
we require a minimum of 30 surveys. This ensures that the rating is accurate and statistically reliable.
- He or she is a community provider, not a Geisinger-employed provider. Community providers tend to see patients in their own private outpatient practices,
which we do not survey.
- Pediatric Cardiology, Board Certified, 1998
- Adult Congenital Cardiology
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Hahnemann University, School of Medicine 1987
- Albany Medical Center 1992
- Medical College of Virginia Hospitals 1995
Cardiac catheterization and transcatheter interventions including closure of ASD, VSD, and PDA, balloon angioplasty and valve treatment, stenting of obstructed blood vessels, testing for pulmonary hypertension, congenital heart disease, and congenital rhythm disturbances
Adult Congenital Heart Association
American College of Cardiology
Northeast Pediatric Society
Society for Cardiac Angiography and Interventions
- (membership pending)
Patient Satisfaction Ratings: