There is no publicly available rating for this care provider for one or more of the following reasons:
- He or she does not see patients in the outpatient clinic setting.
- He or she sees patients, but has not yet received the minimum number of Patient Satisfaction Reviews. To be eligible for display,
we require a minimum of 40 surveys. This ensures that the rating is accurate and statistically reliable.
- He or she is a community provider, not a Geisinger-employed provider. Community providers tend to see patients in their own private outpatient practices,
which we do not survey.
- Family Medicine, Board Certified, 2003
- Sports Medicine, Board Certified, 2005
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine 2000
- Geisinger Medical Center 2003
- Saint Vincent Health System - Erie, PA 2005
Manual medicine, exercise induced asthma, concussions, high altitude illness, fracture care, musculoskeletal ultrasound, diagnostic and therapeutic, and platelet rich plasma injections for chronic tendonosis, ultrasound guided micro tenotomy for chronic tendon issues
American Academy of Family Practice
American Medical Society for Sport Medicine
American Osteopathic Society for Sports Medicine
Patient Satisfaction Ratings: