There is no publicly available rating for this care provider for one or more of the following reasons:
- He or she does not see patients in the outpatient clinic setting.
- He or she sees patients, but has not yet received the minimum number of Patient Satisfaction Reviews. To be eligible for display,
we require a minimum of 30 surveys. This ensures that the rating is accurate and statistically reliable.
- He or she is a community provider, not a Geisinger-employed provider. Community providers tend to see patients in their own private outpatient practices,
which we do not survey.
- Neurology, Board Certified, 2000
- Clinical Neurophysiology
- Neuromuscular Medicine
- Temple University, School of Medicine 1994
- U. of Maryland Medical System 1995
- Mayo Clinic - Rochester, MN 1998
- Mayo Clinic - Rochester, MN 1999
Neuromuscular diseases including amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), muscular dystrophy, myasthenia gravis, peripheral neuropathies and neuromuscular testing with EMG (electromyography)
Patient Satisfaction Ratings: