There is no publicly available rating for this care provider for one or more of the following reasons:
- He or she does not see patients in the outpatient clinic setting.
- He or she sees patients, but has not yet received the minimum number of Patient Satisfaction Reviews. To be eligible for display,
we require a minimum of 40 surveys. This ensures that the rating is accurate and statistically reliable.
- He or she is a community provider, not a Geisinger-employed provider. Community providers tend to see patients in their own private outpatient practices,
which we do not survey.
- Orthopaedic Surgery, Board Certified, 1987
- Foot & Ankle Surgery
- Hip & Knee Surgery
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine 1979
- Heart of Lancaster Regional Medical center 1980
- Geisinger Medical Center 1985
Steven Lillmars, DO, has a special interest in total knee and hip replacement surgery, treating foot and ankle injuries, and adult reconstruction with the latest and most advanced arthroscopic procedures.
Patient Satisfaction Ratings: