There is no publicly available rating for this care provider for one or more of the following reasons:
- He or she does not see patients in the outpatient clinic setting.
- He or she sees patients, but has not yet received the minimum number of Patient Satisfaction Reviews. To be eligible for display,
we require a minimum of 30 surveys. This ensures that the rating is accurate and statistically reliable.
- He or she is a community provider, not a Geisinger-employed provider. Community providers tend to see patients in their own private outpatient practices,
which we do not survey.
- Gastroenterology, Board Certified, 2006
- Baylor College of Medicine 2000
- Baylor College of Medicine Affiliated Hospitals 2003
- New York University Medical Center 2006
Upper endoscopy, colonoscopy, complex polyp removal, enteroscopy, capsule endoscopy, endoscopic mucosal resection (EMR) , pH testing, esophageal manometry, esophageal dilation and stent placement
Patient Satisfaction Ratings: