There is no publicly available rating for this care provider for one or more of the following reasons:
- He or she does not see patients in the outpatient clinic setting.
- He or she sees patients, but has not yet received the minimum number of Patient Satisfaction Reviews. To be eligible for display,
we require a minimum of 30 surveys. This ensures that the rating is accurate and statistically reliable.
- He or she is a community provider, not a Geisinger-employed provider. Community providers tend to see patients in their own private outpatient practices,
which we do not survey.
- Pulmonary Disease, Board Certified, 1980
- Sleep Medicine, Board Certified, 1987
- SUNY at Stony Brook, College of Medicine 1974
- Harlem Hospital Center 1977
- Harlem Hospital Center 1979
Sleep Disorders, Pulmonary and exercise Physiology, lab management, General Pulmonary Medicine and Tuberculosis
American College of Chest Physicians
American College of Physicians
American Thoracic Society
Association of Polysomnographic Technicians
Association of Sleep Disorders Centers
Clinical Sleep Society
Patient Satisfaction Ratings: