There is no publicly available rating for this care provider for one or more of the following reasons:
- He or she does not see patients in the outpatient clinic setting.
- He or she sees patients, but has not yet received the minimum number of Patient Satisfaction Reviews. To be eligible for display,
we require a minimum of 30 surveys. This ensures that the rating is accurate and statistically reliable.
- He or she is a community provider, not a Geisinger-employed provider. Community providers tend to see patients in their own private outpatient practices,
which we do not survey.
- Pediatric Neurology, Board Certified, 1994
- Clinical Neurophysiology, Board Certified, 1996
- Epilepsy, Board Certified, 2013
- Rush Medical College of Rush U. 1986
- Massachusetts General Hospital 1987
- Massachusetts General Hospital 1988
- Massachusetts General Hospital 1991
Pediatric epilepsy, intraoperative monitoring
Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society
American Academy of Neurology
American Clinical Neurophysiology Society
American Epilepsy Society
American Society of Neurophysiologic Monitoring
Child Neurology Society
Patient Satisfaction Ratings: