There is no publicly available rating for this care provider for one or more of the following reasons:
- He or she does not see patients in the outpatient clinic setting.
- He or she sees patients, but has not yet received the minimum number of Patient Satisfaction Reviews. To be eligible for display,
we require a minimum of 30 surveys. This ensures that the rating is accurate and statistically reliable.
- He or she is a community provider, not a Geisinger-employed provider. Community providers tend to see patients in their own private outpatient practices,
which we do not survey.
- Orthopaedic Surgery, Board Certified, 2004
- Sports Medicine, Board Certified, 2007
- Arthroscopic Surgery
- Thomas Jefferson University 1996
- Geisinger Medical Center 2001
Sports medicine/sports related injuries; arthroscopy of shoulder and knee; shoulder and knee reconstruction; arthroscopic rotator cuff repair; shoulder, knee and elbow ligament reconstruction; thrower's shoulder and elbow injuries; arthroscopic dislocated shoulder and labral repair, shoulder instability, total knee and shoulder replacement
American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
Arthroscopic Association of North America
Pennsylvania Orthopaedic Society
Patient Satisfaction Ratings: