There is no publicly available rating for this care provider for one or more of the following reasons:
- He or she does not see patients in the outpatient clinic setting.
- He or she sees patients, but has not yet received the minimum number of Patient Satisfaction Reviews. To be eligible for display,
we require a minimum of 30 surveys. This ensures that the rating is accurate and statistically reliable.
- He or she is a community provider, not a Geisinger-employed provider. Community providers tend to see patients in their own private outpatient practices,
which we do not survey.
- Cardiovascular Disease, Board Certified, 2002
- Interventional Cardiology, Board Certified, 2005
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital 1996
- Geisinger Medical Center 1999
Structural and valvular heart disease, transcatheter aortic valve replacement, transcatheter mitral valve repair, left atrial appendage occlusion, advanced coronary artery disease evaluation, intravascular ultrasound, fractional flow reserve, alcohol septal ablation, stents, angioplasty, abnormal stress testing
American College of Cardiology
American Heart Association
Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Intervention
Patient Satisfaction Ratings: