There is no publicly available rating for this care provider for one or more of the following reasons:
- He or she does not see patients in the outpatient clinic setting.
- He or she sees patients, but has not yet received the minimum number of Patient Satisfaction Reviews. To be eligible for display,
we require a minimum of 30 surveys. This ensures that the rating is accurate and statistically reliable.
- He or she is a community provider, not a Geisinger-employed provider. Community providers tend to see patients in their own private outpatient practices,
which we do not survey.
- Cardiovascular Disease, Board Certified, 2002
- Interventional Cardiology, Board Certified, 2005
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital 1996
- Geisinger Medical Center 1999
Women's heart disease, new device development, balloon valvuloplasty, patent foramen ovale closure, septal ablations, left atrial appendage closure, chest pain, percutaneous aortic valve replacement, nuclear cardiology, valvular heart disease
American College of Cardiology
American Heart Association
Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Intervention
Patient Satisfaction Ratings: