There is no publicly available rating for this care provider for one or more of the following reasons:
- He or she does not see patients in the outpatient clinic setting.
- He or she sees patients, but has not yet received the minimum number of Patient Satisfaction Reviews. To be eligible for display,
we require a minimum of 30 surveys. This ensures that the rating is accurate and statistically reliable.
- He or she is a community provider, not a Geisinger-employed provider. Community providers tend to see patients in their own private outpatient practices,
which we do not survey.
- Pediatric Pulmonology, Board Certified, 1992
- Sleep Medicine
- U. of Cincinnati, College of Medicine 1981
- U. of Colorado Hospital 1984
- U. of North Carolina Hospitals 1990
Lower airway anomolies, asthma, sleep disordered breathing in children, cystic fibrosis, recurrent or unusual pneumonias
Patient Satisfaction Ratings: