There is no publicly available rating for this care provider for one or more of the following reasons:
- He or she does not see patients in the outpatient clinic setting.
- He or she sees patients, but has not yet received the minimum number of Patient Satisfaction Reviews. To be eligible for display,
we require a minimum of 30 surveys. This ensures that the rating is accurate and statistically reliable.
- He or she is a community provider, not a Geisinger-employed provider. Community providers tend to see patients in their own private outpatient practices,
which we do not survey.
- Orthopaedic Surgery, Board Certified, 1992
- Spine Surgery
- Univ. of South Florida, College of Medicine 1981
- U. of South Florida and Affiliated Hospitals 1982
- U. of South Florida and Affiliated Hospitals 1989
- Kansas University Medical Center 1990
Pedoatric scoliosis, pediatric kyphosis, any pediatric spine condition or injury
Foundation for Orthopaedics and Complex Spine
Patient Satisfaction Ratings: