There is no publicly available rating for this care provider for one or more of the following reasons:
- He or she does not see patients in the outpatient clinic setting.
- He or she sees patients, but has not yet received the minimum number of Patient Satisfaction Reviews. To be eligible for display,
we require a minimum of 40 surveys. This ensures that the rating is accurate and statistically reliable.
- He or she is a community provider, not a Geisinger-employed provider. Community providers tend to see patients in their own private outpatient practices,
which we do not survey.
- Orthopaedic Surgery, Board Certified, 1992
- Sports Medicine
- Penn State College of Medicine 1984
- Hamot Medical Center 1989
Athletic injuries & sports medicine, arthroscopic surgery, posterior cruciate ligament (PCL) injuries, anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) injuries, knee dislocations, multiple ligament knee injuries, total knee replacements, rotator cuff tears
American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
American Orthopaedic Association Orthopaedic Research Society
American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
Arthroscopic Association of North America
Herodicus Society Knee Dislocation Study Group
Patient Satisfaction Ratings: