There is no publicly available rating for this care provider for one or more of the following reasons:
- He or she does not see patients in the outpatient clinic setting.
- He or she sees patients, but has not yet received the minimum number of Patient Satisfaction Reviews. To be eligible for display,
we require a minimum of 30 surveys. This ensures that the rating is accurate and statistically reliable.
- He or she is a community provider, not a Geisinger-employed provider. Community providers tend to see patients in their own private outpatient practices,
which we do not survey.
- Pediatric Infectious Diseases, Board Certified, 1994
- Pediatrics, Board Certified, 1981
- U. of Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine 1974
- Springfield Hospital 1976
- Geisinger Medical Center 1978
- St. Jude Children's Research Center 1980
HIV, recurrent infections, immunodeficiency, fever of unknown origin, meningitis/encephalitis
American Academy of Pediatrics
American College of Osteopathic Pediatricians
American Osteopathic Association
Irish and American Pediatric Society
Pediatric Infectious Disease Society
Pediatric Society of Northeast Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania Osteopathic Medical Association
Patient Satisfaction Ratings: