There is no publicly available rating for this care provider for one or more of the following reasons:
- He or she does not see patients in the outpatient clinic setting.
- He or she sees patients, but has not yet received the minimum number of Patient Satisfaction Reviews. To be eligible for display,
we require a minimum of 40 surveys. This ensures that the rating is accurate and statistically reliable.
- He or she is a community provider, not a Geisinger-employed provider. Community providers tend to see patients in their own private outpatient practices,
which we do not survey.
- Hand Surgery, Board Certified, 2009
- Orthopaedic Surgery, Board Certified, 2008
- Sports Medicine
- U. of Pennsylvania, School of Medicine 2000
- Rush - Presbyterian - St. Lukes Medical Center 2005
- Columbia University Medical Center 2006
Dr. Goldberg specializes in treating adult orthopaedic hand, wrist and elbow conditions and injuries. His clinical interests include caring for carpal and cubital tunnel syndromes, nerve injury, tennis elbow, tendonitis, arthritis, trigger and mallet fingers, fractures, joint dislocation, sprains, ligament tears, injuries/lacerations, flexor and extensor tendon injuries, Dupuytren's, as well as stiffness, pain, clicking sounds, cysts and masses. Dr. Goldberg also cares for pediatric patients with congential and/or acquired hand and wrist conditions, including fractures, tendon injuries, syndactyly, additional digits, amputations and more.
Patient Satisfaction Ratings: