There is no publicly available rating for this care provider for one or more of the following reasons:
- He or she does not see patients in the outpatient clinic setting.
- He or she sees patients, but has not yet received the minimum number of Patient Satisfaction Reviews. To be eligible for display,
we require a minimum of 30 surveys. This ensures that the rating is accurate and statistically reliable.
- He or she is a community provider, not a Geisinger-employed provider. Community providers tend to see patients in their own private outpatient practices,
which we do not survey.
- Pediatric Endocrinology, Board Certified, 2013
- Women & Children's Hospital - Buffalo, NY 2009
- Women & Children's Hospital - Buffalo, NY 2012
Dr. Mogri specializes in pediatric endocrinology and treats children with high blood glucose levels and/or high urine ketone levels, both indicators of diabetes. Dr. Mogri also treats children with other endocrine conditions including short stature, thyroid and pituitary disorders, early/delayed puberty, and adrenal insufficiency.
Patient Satisfaction Ratings: