There is no publicly available rating for this care provider for one or more of the following reasons:
- He or she does not see patients in the outpatient clinic setting.
- He or she sees patients, but has not yet received the minimum number of Patient Satisfaction Reviews. To be eligible for display,
we require a minimum of 40 surveys. This ensures that the rating is accurate and statistically reliable.
- He or she is a community provider, not a Geisinger-employed provider. Community providers tend to see patients in their own private outpatient practices,
which we do not survey.
- Orthopaedic Surgery, Board Certified, 2009
- Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University 2001
- Albert Einstein Medical Center 2006
- U. of Utah Hospital and Clinics 2007
Carmen Crofoot, MD specializes in treating adult patients, 40 years and older, with hip and/or knee pain with the latest in total joint replacement procedures, including Oxford partial knee replacements, cruciate retaining devices, minimally invasive techniques as well as knee and hip revision surgery, and knee arthroscopy. She also sees patients with fractures, arthritis, osteoporosis, tendonitis, bursitis, meniscal tears and other general orthopaedic concerns in patients 18 years and older.
Patient Satisfaction Ratings: