There is no publicly available rating for this care provider for one or more of the following reasons:
- He or she does not see patients in the outpatient clinic setting.
- He or she sees patients, but has not yet received the minimum number of Patient Satisfaction Reviews. To be eligible for display,
we require a minimum of 30 surveys. This ensures that the rating is accurate and statistically reliable.
- He or she is a community provider, not a Geisinger-employed provider. Community providers tend to see patients in their own private outpatient practices,
which we do not survey.
- Orthopaedic Surgery, Board Certified, 2015
- American University of Beirut Medical School 2005
- Thomas Jefferson U. Hospital 2012
- New England Baptist Hospital 2013
Dr. Ghanem specializes in treating adults with hip and/or knee pain. He uses the latest in total joint replacement procedures, including minimally invasive techniques for knee and anterior hip surgery, as well as complex hip and/or knee revision surgery, second opinions for knee and hip surgery, and treating arthritis of the hip and knee.
Patient Satisfaction Ratings: