There is no publicly available rating for this care provider for one or more of the following reasons:
- He or she does not see patients in the outpatient clinic setting.
- He or she sees patients, but has not yet received the minimum number of Patient Satisfaction Reviews. To be eligible for display,
we require a minimum of 40 surveys. This ensures that the rating is accurate and statistically reliable.
- He or she is a community provider, not a Geisinger-employed provider. Community providers tend to see patients in their own private outpatient practices,
which we do not survey.
- University of Toledo School of Medicine 2005
- Akron General Hospital 2010
- Ohio State U. Medical Center 2011
Fellowship-trained in robotic surgery, Dr. Mulligan specializes in robotic-assisted procedures and surgery for the treatment of urologic disorders and tumor removal. He welcomes patients with the following symptoms and/or diagnoses:
• Elevated PSA
• Prostate cancer
• Kidney cancer
• Bladder cancer
• BPH (enlarged prostate)
• Kidney stones
• Robotic and Minimally Invasive Surgery
• Testicular cancer
• Prostate problems
• Bloody urine
• Urinary difficulties
American Urological Association
Pennsylvania Medical Society
Patient Satisfaction Ratings: