There is no publicly available rating for this care provider for one or more of the following reasons:
- He or she does not see patients in the outpatient clinic setting.
- He or she sees patients, but has not yet received the minimum number of Patient Satisfaction Reviews. To be eligible for display,
we require a minimum of 30 surveys. This ensures that the rating is accurate and statistically reliable.
- He or she is a community provider, not a Geisinger-employed provider. Community providers tend to see patients in their own private outpatient practices,
which we do not survey.
- Surgery, Board Certified, 2011
- Colon - Rectal Surgery, Board Certified, 2013
- Drexel University College of Medicine 2005
- Christiana Care Health Services 2010
- John H. Stroger Jr. Hospital of Cook County 2012
Colon and Rectal Surgery
Kristen Halm, MD is a fellowship-trained colon and rectal surgeon caring for patients with benign and malignant diseases confined to the colon, rectum, and anus. Her clinical interests include:
• Sphincter injuries
• Cancers of the colon, rectum and anus
• Diverticular disease
• Colonoscopy and endoscopy
Patient Satisfaction Ratings: