There is no publicly available rating for this care provider for one or more of the following reasons:
- He or she does not see patients in the outpatient clinic setting.
- He or she sees patients, but has not yet received the minimum number of Patient Satisfaction Reviews. To be eligible for display,
we require a minimum of 30 surveys. This ensures that the rating is accurate and statistically reliable.
- He or she is a community provider, not a Geisinger-employed provider. Community providers tend to see patients in their own private outpatient practices,
which we do not survey.
- Endocrinology - Metabolism, Board Certified, 2012
- Medical University of South Carolina 2001
- Boston Medical Center 2002
- New England Medical Center-Tufts 2003
- Griffin Hospital - Derby, CT 2006
- University of California - Irvine Medical Center 2012
Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes, insulin pumps, continuous glucose monitors
Thyroid cancer, thyroid nodules, hyperthyroidism, hypothyroidism, Graves’ disease, Hashimoto’s disease
Pituitary tumors, acromegaly, Cushing's disease, prolactinoma, nonfunctioning pituitary macro adenoma, sella mass
Adrenal tumors, pheochromocytoma, Cushing's syndrome, hyperaldosteronism, Addison's disease
Gestational diabetes, thyroid and pituitary disease treatment during pregnancy, osteoporosis, DXA imaging, and metabolic bone diseases
Patient Satisfaction Ratings: