There is no publicly available rating for this care provider for one or more of the following reasons:
- He or she does not see patients in the outpatient clinic setting.
- He or she sees patients, but has not yet received the minimum number of Patient Satisfaction Reviews. To be eligible for display,
we require a minimum of 30 surveys. This ensures that the rating is accurate and statistically reliable.
- He or she is a community provider, not a Geisinger-employed provider. Community providers tend to see patients in their own private outpatient practices,
which we do not survey.
- Sports Medicine, Board Certified, 2016
- Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University 2012
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center 2015
- Geisinger Wyoming Valley Medical Center 2016
Justin Tunis, MD is a fellowship-trained primary care sports medicine specialist caring for patients ages 6 years and older with sports-related injuries. Dr. Tunis specializes in nonsurgical treatment of musculoskeletal injuries and offers a full range of testing options, including diagnostic musculoskeletal ultrasound, compartment measurement testing and diagnostic and therapeutic injections. In addition, he performs platelet-rich plasma (PRP) and prolotherapy injections. Consider referring athletes and weekend warriors to Dr. Tunis who have: fractures, joint pain, muscle and tendon disorders, sports-related back pain, sports-related concussions and sprains and strains.
Patient Satisfaction Ratings: