There is no publicly available rating for this care provider for one or more of the following reasons:
- He or she does not see patients in the outpatient clinic setting.
- He or she sees patients, but has not yet received the minimum number of Patient Satisfaction Reviews. To be eligible for display,
we require a minimum of 40 surveys. This ensures that the rating is accurate and statistically reliable.
- He or she is a community provider, not a Geisinger-employed provider. Community providers tend to see patients in their own private outpatient practices,
which we do not survey.
- Pediatric Pulmonology, Board Certified, 1989
- Medical College of Virginia 1978
- Children's Hospital of King's Daughters 1981
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh 1984
Pediatirc Critical Care
- Children's Hospital - Buffalo, NY 1989
asthma clinic care, recurring pneumonia, cystic fibrosis with respiratory problems, neurologic and neuromuscular disease
Patient Satisfaction Ratings: