There is no publicly available rating for this care provider for one or more of the following reasons:
- He or she does not see patients in the outpatient clinic setting.
- He or she sees patients, but has not yet received the minimum number of Patient Satisfaction Reviews. To be eligible for display,
we require a minimum of 40 surveys. This ensures that the rating is accurate and statistically reliable.
- He or she is a community provider, not a Geisinger-employed provider. Community providers tend to see patients in their own private outpatient practices,
which we do not survey.
- Endocrinology - Metabolism, Board Certified, 2014
- Ghazvin University of Medical Sciences 2003
- New York Methodist Hospital 2007
- Saint Vincents Hospital and Medical Center 2009
- Saint Vincents Hospital and Medical Center 2010
- North Shore U. Hospital 2012
Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes, insulin pumps, continuous glucose monitors
Thyroid cancer, thyroid nodules, hyperthyroidism, hypothyroidism, Graves’ disease, Hashimoto’s disease
Pituitary tumors, acromegaly, Cushing's disease, prolactinoma, nonfunctioning pituitary macroadenoma, sella mass, pan hypopituitarism
Adrenal tumors, pheochromocytoma, Cushing's syndrome, hyperaldosteronism, Addison's disease
Reproductive system disorders including: primary or secondary amenorrhea, male hypogonadism, PCOS
Patient Satisfaction Ratings: