There is no publicly available rating for this care provider for one or more of the following reasons:
- He or she does not see patients in the outpatient clinic setting.
- He or she sees patients, but has not yet received the minimum number of Patient Satisfaction Reviews. To be eligible for display,
we require a minimum of 30 surveys. This ensures that the rating is accurate and statistically reliable.
- He or she is a community provider, not a Geisinger-employed provider. Community providers tend to see patients in their own private outpatient practices,
which we do not survey.
- Cardiovascular Disease, Board Certified, 2011
- Interventional Cardiology, Board Certified, 2014
- Temple University, School of Medicine 2005
- Massachusetts General Hospital 2008
Dr. Green is skilled in using computer simulators to train physicians, and assists in Geisinger’s medical education programs. Dr. Green also has a master's in medical education and is heavily involved in Geisinger's educational initiative.
American College of Cardiology
American College of Physicians
American Medical Association
Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions
Patient Satisfaction Ratings: