There is no publicly available rating for this care provider for one or more of the following reasons:
- He or she does not see patients in the outpatient clinic setting.
- He or she sees patients, but has not yet received the minimum number of Patient Satisfaction Reviews. To be eligible for display,
we require a minimum of 40 surveys. This ensures that the rating is accurate and statistically reliable.
- He or she is a community provider, not a Geisinger-employed provider. Community providers tend to see patients in their own private outpatient practices,
which we do not survey.
- Cardiovascular Disease, Board Certified, 2011
- Interventional Cardiology
- Temple University, School of Medicine 2005
- Massachusetts General Hospital 2008
Dr. Green is skilled in using computer simulators to train physicians, and assists in Geisinger’s medical education programs.
American College of Cardiology
American College of Physicians
American Medical Association
Patient Satisfaction Ratings: