There is no publicly available rating for this care provider for one or more of the following reasons:
- He or she does not see patients in the outpatient clinic setting.
- He or she sees patients, but has not yet received the minimum number of Patient Satisfaction Reviews. To be eligible for display,
we require a minimum of 30 surveys. This ensures that the rating is accurate and statistically reliable.
- He or she is a community provider, not a Geisinger-employed provider. Community providers tend to see patients in their own private outpatient practices,
which we do not survey.
- Otolaryngology, Board Certified, 1999
- Sleep Medicine, Board Certified, 2012
- Georgetown University Medical School 1988
- Eastern Virginia Graduate School of Medicine 1994
Ear infections and chronic ear disease
Dizziness and balance disorders
Medical and surgical disease of the nose and sinuses
Voice and swallowing problems
Salivary gland disease and masses
Thyroid disease and masses
Pediatric ear, nose and throat disease
Sleep medicine and sleep apnea
Patient Satisfaction Ratings: