There is no publicly available rating for this care provider for one or more of the following reasons:
- He or she does not see patients in the outpatient clinic setting.
- He or she sees patients, but has not yet received the minimum number of Patient Satisfaction Reviews. To be eligible for display,
we require a minimum of 30 surveys. This ensures that the rating is accurate and statistically reliable.
- He or she is a community provider, not a Geisinger-employed provider. Community providers tend to see patients in their own private outpatient practices,
which we do not survey.
- Cardiovascular Disease, Board Certified, 1987
- Interventional Cardiology, Board Certified, 1999
- Cornell University Medical College 1980
- U. of Michigan Hospitals and Health Centers 1983
- U. of Michigan Hospitals and Health Centers 1987
Interventional cardiology, ASD/PFO closure, acute MI
Quality, health care reform and payment mechanisms, cath lab management
American College of Cardiology
American Heart Association
Association of Clinical Research Professionals
Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions
Patient Satisfaction Ratings: