There is no publicly available rating for this care provider for one or more of the following reasons:
- He or she does not see patients in the outpatient clinic setting.
- He or she sees patients, but has not yet received the minimum number of Patient Satisfaction Reviews. To be eligible for display,
we require a minimum of 30 surveys. This ensures that the rating is accurate and statistically reliable.
- He or she is a community provider, not a Geisinger-employed provider. Community providers tend to see patients in their own private outpatient practices,
which we do not survey.
- Cardiovascular Disease, Board Certified, 1987
- Interventional Cardiology, Board Certified, 1999
- Cornell University Medical College 1980
- U. of Michigan Hospitals and Health Centers 1983
- U. of Michigan Hospitals and Health Centers 1987
Interventional cardiology, ASD/PFO closure, acute myocardial infarction
American College of Cardiology
American Heart Association
Association of Clinical Research Professionals
Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions
Patient Satisfaction Ratings: