There is no publicly available rating for this care provider for one or more of the following reasons:
- He or she does not see patients in the outpatient clinic setting.
- He or she sees patients, but has not yet received the minimum number of Patient Satisfaction Reviews. To be eligible for display,
we require a minimum of 40 surveys. This ensures that the rating is accurate and statistically reliable.
- He or she is a community provider, not a Geisinger-employed provider. Community providers tend to see patients in their own private outpatient practices,
which we do not survey.
- Orthopaedic Surgery, Board Certified, 2008
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- U. of Illinois, College of Medicine - Chicago 1997
- Montefiore Medical Center-Albert Einstein College of Medicine 2002
- Hospital for Special Surgery 2003
Michael Suk, MD is a fellowship-trained orthopaedic traumatologist who specializes in caring for patients with trauma-related injuries as well as complex fractures. His expertise includes:
- Orthopaedic care of patients with multiple injuries
- Unstable pelvic fractures
- Acetabular fractures to the hip socket
- Complex periarticular fractures near joints
- Nonunion fractures and osteomyelitis
- Trauma injuries, including malunions and infections
- Major trauma revisions
- Geriatric fractures
- Fragility fractures
Patient Satisfaction Ratings: